This policy covers the treatment of personally identifiable information collected by Questra Services Pvt. Ltd. (the ‘Company’) This policy does not apply to any entity not owned or controlled by the Company. This policy may not be applicable to any information provided by you (the User) or on your behalf to Questra Services Pvt. Ltd. in any other context. By accessing this Site, you are consenting to the information collection and use practices described by this policy. Below is a brief description of how we may use some of your (the User’s) information:
• Collection of identifiable information: at the time of registration like name, address, age, occupation, etc. Registration is for the purpose of providing services provided by the Company and/or its Affiliated Tour Operators on this Site. You agree that this Site may request your email address or telephone contact(s), and you agree to be contacted by us at these for the purpose of delivery of services by us or our Affiliated Tour Operators.
• Collection of non-identifiable information: This Site may also provide us with certain non-personally identifiable information about your access to the website. Such information includes the IP address through which this Site is accessed, the time at which this Site is accessed and the specific portions of the Site accessed by you. This information is not personally identifiable.
• Usage by our partners/Affiliated Tour Operators/authorized agents. We may from time to time engage external agencies to provide certain services on our behalf. These services may range from sending dispatches by mail, co-ordination of feedback, delivery of prizes (if any) etc. These external agencies are obligated to us in terms of confidentiality agreements and will be provided the personal information strictly on a need to know basis.
• Email Newsletter: Although this Site only looks to include quality, safe and relevant external links, users are advised adopt a policy of caution before clicking any external web links mentioned anywhere on this Site. (External links are clickable text / banner / image links to other websites.) The owners of this Site cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website despite their best efforts. Users should therefore note they click on external links at their own risk and this Site and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
It is possible that the terms of privacy of any external website may be less stringent than this Site, and Users should therefore familiarize themselves with the corresponding Privacy Policies of such external websites before using them or providing them with their personal information.
• Your Rights: You may at all times access, correct or erase your Personal Information through Questra.in on this Site, under "My Account”. Alternatively, you may make your data access, correction or erasure request by sending your request by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Where mandatory under applicable legislation, you may also request restriction of processing of your Personal Information or object to processing by sending your request or objection by email at email@example.com. You may also request a copy of the information that we hold about you by sending your request by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• How long we retain your personal data: We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure or your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
• Automatic Information: We automatically collect certain information from your computer or mobile device when you visit this Site or any of our Affiliated Tour Operators' web pages that are hosted by us. For example, we collect your IP address, web browser software, and referring website. To help us analyze the usage of our websites and related services, and to send more relevant communications to you, we also collect and keep track of your online activity, such as content viewed, pages visited, and searches and/or reservations facilitated or made.